Nihongo 1.25.1 Release Notes
- Make Quick Note links to dictionary history decks use absolute dates, so you don't have a link to "Today from 9:00am to 10:00am" that no longer represents the correct date.
- Fix a rare issue where the toolbar would disappear when viewing the safari integration demo.
- Fix an issue where the status bar would not appear during flashcard sessions on iPhone 12 and 13 devices.
- Fix issue on iPad where after dismissing photo lookup view while app is in compact mode, switching to regular mode will cause the photo lookup view to appear on the righthand side of the screen.
- Fix issue where email signature has wrong device for M1 macs.
- Fix an issue where purchase options would be displayed even though the user already has a subscription to Nihongo Pro.
- Handle a new iCloud account state introduced in iOS 15, where the user needs to go to the Settings tab to address the issue.