I just published the first major update to Nihongo Lessons, with two of my most requested features - cloud syncing between devices, and the ability to add your own notes to flashcards. Download here.
- Cloud Syncing - Your progress, notes, and preferences will now be synced automatically to all your devices via iCloud.
- Notes - You can now add notes to the back of any flashcard. If you previously imported data from Jalup, any notes you had should appear automatically.
- You can now view all words when you tap on them as word links, even if you haven't purchased the deck that they are contained in.
- Added an option to have 5 flashcards per day instead of 10.
- 済 stamp now appears on entire courses once you've finished all 1000 cards.
- Added an option in Settings to reset entire flashcard progress.
- Added options for when audio should be played automatically.
- Added links to Settings to places to follow Nihongo Lessons on social media.
- Updated しようがない to しょうがない throughout the contents of the app, since it is the more common way to write the word.
- Text will now shrink on the back of flashcards if the full contents does not fit at full size.
- Fix an issue where the status bar would stay visible during flashcard study when running on iPhones with a home button.
- "Initializing App Data" will no longer briefly appear after the opening tutorial on first launch of the app.
- Fixed an issue where furigana would appear twice on top of words where only part of the word was bolded (11 cards).
- Fix four cards with incorrect highlighting or furigana in beginner deck.