Version 1.15 is all about kanji.
Improved Kanji Entries – Kanji entries now include the ability to view and practice the stroke order of the character.
Learn Stroke Order – Kanji flashcards now help you learn the stroke order for each character, and check the stroke order during review.
JLPT N4 & N5 Kanji Decks – 62 new decks covering JLPT N4 and N5 kanji will teach you the most common words using each character, and how to draw them.
Also included in this release:
- Increased the size of the Grade Level, JLPT, and Stroke Count badges on kanji entries.
- Increased the font size used on the front side of flashcards. Long text will now shrink instead of being cut off.
- Added a button to clear all recent searches.
- Fixed a crash that could occur seemingly at random in the Safari Extension, introduced in version 1.14.
- Removed colorization of search results based on whether the matching form is an alternative reading. This was broken in a previous release, and even when working, the meaning of the colorization was not obvious. This information will be reintroduced in a future update in a more understandable form.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding words to a flashcard deck from the deck details screen.
- Fixed a crash when loading the app in iOS 13.
As always if you have any feedback, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.