- New Audio Options - You can now select voice quality, gender, and speaking speed from the Settings tab.
- Romaji Improvements - New clipping and flashcard formatting options are now available for users with romaji turned on.
- N2 Kanji Decks - New decks have been added covering all of the JLPT N2 kanji.
- Flashcard frontside can now be customized when romaji is enabled.
- Ability added to select what grade level of words should have furigana/romaji enabled by default on flashcards when romaji is enabled.
- Vertical text option is now available on clippings when romaji is enabled.
- No-romaji and romaji-but-no-highlighting options added to clippings when romaji is enabled.
- Both Japanese and English example sentences are now copyable.
- Increased spacing between lines in clippings when romaji is enabled.
- Greatly reduce the time and work needed for the "Initializing App Data" phase on first launch of app. This should eliminate an issue where the app would be terminated for using too much memory during this phase under certain circumstances.
- Give more space for romaji in deck details screen.
- On a word entry, long-pressing on the word itself will now trigger the Copy and View in iPhone Dictionary options, instead of tapping on the title cell.
- Fixed an issue that could cause non-English dictionary definitions not to download.
- Fixed an issue where clippings and example sentences were indented incorrectly when romaji was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the romaji for suffixes and prefixes on the front of flashcards did not appear grayed out like their hiragana counterparts.
- Fixed an issue where romaji was not displayed in the deck details screen on hiragana-only words, even when romaji was enabled.
- Fix an issue where the extra sense for the word Nihongo in the app store screenshots used the part of speech "Pronoun" instead of "Proper Noun".
- Fixed an issue where romaji was not being displayed on the screen to review flashcards before sharing them, even when romaji was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where romaji was not being displayed on the import deck screen, even when romaji was enabled.
- Fixed indentation of notes field placeholder text on word entry.
- Fixed an issue where the search bar placeholder text was being shrunk.
- Fixed a race condition that could cause a crash on startup.
- Fixed an issue where the app could offer a free trial even though the free trial had already been used.
- Fix issue where frontside of flashcard is misaligned vertically when including romaji.