- Flashcard Audio - Words can now be spoken aloud as you study them in flashcards.
- Audio prosody and pitch has been improved for common and uncommon words using text-to-speech.
- App will now take up about 200MB less space on your device.
- Default font size for clippings has been increased.
- Made it easier to email me, by changing support email address from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's New screen updated to include links to full release notes, leave a rating, and send feedback.
- Added a mechanism to deliver in-app messages.
- Over 400 new words and 900 new example sentences.
- Fixed a rare crash on the kanji flashcard screen.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate katakana would appear as furigana on words containing both katakana and kanji.
- Fixed issue where 私 audio would be spoken twice.
- Fixed an issue where putting two fingers on the screen while looking at the flashcard deck screen could cause cards to show up as selected, but no actions available.